Kuwait 4th Flow Measurement technology for Oil & Gas Conference will be organized during the period 1 - 2 December 2019 as the premier event for measurement technology related to the oil and gas industry focusing on the practical application of measurement technology. The conference is dedicated to disseminating the latest research results on all aspects of flow measurement.
The Conference is an ideal environment for dialogue with business professionals and a great opportunity to make new business connections. At the Conference you will find key personnel from regulators, operators, manufacturers, research institutions and engineering companies, creating a unique opportunity to get updated on state of the art technology within oil and gas measurement.
Main Conference Topics:
- Allocation & Custody Transfer Metering
- Oil metering (including heavy & viscous oils)
- Gas Measurement (including wet gas measurement)
- Multiphase Metering & Sub-surface Measurement
- Flare Gas Measurement
- Liquefied natural gas and liquefied petroleum gas
- Measurement Uncertainty & Errors
- Metering Calibration, auditing & validation
- Sampling & Analysis
- Metering Codes, Recommended Practices & Standards
- Flow Computation & Calculations
Who Should Attend?
- Operations / Process, Metering and Instrumentation Engineers
- Hydrocarbon Accountants
- Flow-meter Vendors
- Flow-meter Skid Packagers / Integrators
- Flow-meter Calibration / Testing Service Providers
- Production and Reservoir Engineers
- Product Suppliers & Consumers
- Government Regulators